Governmental and Administrative Law
McDonald Patrick Law Firm routinely represents governmental entities and agencies, including counties, local municipalities, school districts, special purpose districts, and hospitals. We provide representation for our clients in areas such as governmental powers and governmental liability. We also assist in the following:
Each of our attorneys devotes a portion of his or her practice to this area of the law.
- Drafting ordinances and policies;
- Drafting inter-governmental agreements;
- Preparing contracts and agreements;
- Providing legal advice on governmental compliance and budgetary matters;
- Providing legal representation during council and board meetings;
- Providing legal representation as general counsel; and
- Pursuing litigation as needed.